Gainesville Woman Arrested For Chasing Down Man With Car
Gainesville, Fla. -- A woman was arrested Saturday after trying to run down a man with her vehicle.
Gainesville Police Officers arrested 23-year-old Curtel Hayes after she got upset during a heated argument with the father of her child, and drove her car toward him "in an aggressive manner" with her two small kids inside.
Hayes, who is currently pregnant with the victim's child, also has an 11-month-old and a 3-year-old.
The victim ran away and Hayes drove after him, hopping a curb and continuing through a grassy area.
Hayes told officers she got “jealous” when she pulled into the parking lot and saw the victim talking to two women at the complex.
She was charged with aggravated assault and neglect of a child. The Department of Children and Families was notified.
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Florida dad arrested after baby dies in hot car
- Fla. Woman Arrested in Death of Fiance in Tennessee
- Woman Arrested For Leaving Children Unattended at 2 a.m.
- Columbia County Woman Arrested for $160,000 In Medicaid Fraud
- Summerfield Man Hit By Marion County Sheriff's Patrol Car
- Man Gets 25 Years for Killing Woman
- Baby Dies of Head Injuries; Man Arrested
- Ocala Man Arrested in Child Porn Case
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase