Locals Pack Bars to Watch Finals
Published June 21st, 2013
The NBA Finals are over and a winner has been crowned.
Watching the outcome became communal activity for many residents of North Central Florida.
The game brought crowds of people to different night spots.
It felt like a Gator road game at Gator's Dockside, where management said the place was at capacity almost all night.
The restaurant was full and people were packed two to three deep at the bar.
Twenty plus televisions were turned to TV20 to see the contest.
Members of the Gator Football team were spotted in the crowd, which consisted almost entirely of Miami Heat fans, hoping to win their second straight title.
- Sports Bars Packed With Gator Fans for Sugar Bowl
- City Leaders Bar Minors from Bars
- Gilchrist County Receives Grant to Start Kids Back Pack Program
- Packed Gainesville City Pool
- Crowds Pack Movie Theaters on Christmas Day to See New Releases
- Black Friday Shoppers Pack the Oaks Mall in Search of Best Deals
- Fans Pack Swamp for Gator Charity Challenge
- Packed House at Disaster Training
- Packed Church Remembers Mama Mosley & Granddaughter
- Heat Win NBA Finals Game 6 In OT, Force Game 7