Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing Stepfather
VOLUSIA COUNTY, FL-A Volusia County man was sentenced to life in prison without parole after he pleaded guilty to stabbing his stepfather to death in Lake County.
Sheriff's deputies were called to a home in Astor back in December 2011 after a neighbor saw John Eagleston leaving Jerry Shepard's home and heard someone crying for help.
Shepard had been stabbed about 80 times. He died at Florida Hospital Deland.
- Man Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Marion County Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Man Charged With Killing Girl, 4, Receives Life Sentence
- Man Sentenced To Prison for Killing Professor
- Maranda Martin Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder of Paul Quandt Sr.
- Austin Jones Sentenced to Life in Prison without Parole
- Gainesville Man Sentenced To 150 Months In Prison
- Judge Sends North Fla. Man to Prison for Life
- Man Could Receive Life in Prison
- Man Gets Life Sentence for Boy's Death