Motorcycle Crash Seriously Injures Two in Suwannee County
Suwannee County, Fla.-- Two people were seriously injured when they lost control of their motorcycle and crashed this afternoon.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol report, 57-year-old Paul Fieber was driving west on 1-10 just west of US 90 when he failed to negotiate a curve and traveled into the center median.
Fieber lost control of his motorcycle and both he and his passenger, a 15-year-old girl, were thrown from the motorcycle, both landing in the median.
Both Feiber and the young passenger were airlifted to Shands in Gainesville in critical condition, both were wearing helments.
- Two injured in car crash
- Pedestrians seriously injured by car in Suwannee County
- Motorcycle crash leaves one in critical condition
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Baby Injured in Suwannee County Car Crash
- UPDATE: Pilot Seriously Injured In Small Plane Crash
- One Bicyclist killed, One Bicyclist Injured in Two Separate Crashes in Marion County
- Starke Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash
- Suwannee County car crash leaves two minors with serious injuries
- Serious Two Car Accident Might Have Involved a Third Vehicle