Motorcycle Crash Seriously Injures Two in Suwannee County
Suwannee County, Fla.-- Two people were seriously injured when they lost control of their motorcycle and crashed this afternoon.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol report, 57-year-old Paul Fieber was driving west on 1-10 just west of US 90 when he failed to negotiate a curve and traveled into the center median.
Fieber lost control of his motorcycle and both he and his passenger, a 15-year-old girl, were thrown from the motorcycle, both landing in the median.
Both Feiber and the young passenger were airlifted to Shands in Gainesville in critical condition, both were wearing helments.
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- UPDATE: Pilot Seriously Injured In Small Plane Crash
- One Bicyclist killed, One Bicyclist Injured in Two Separate Crashes in Marion County
- Starke Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash
- Woman Seriously Injured By Elephant in Levy County
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Two Passengers Critically Injured In Vehicle Crash
- Two Aboard Small Banner Plane Injured During Crash At UF
- Two Men Injured in Small Plane Crash
- Sheriff's Deputy One of Two Victims Injured in Series of Car Crashes