National HIV Testing Day
Over 1 million people in the United States are living with HIV, and of those persons 1 out 5 does not know that they are infected.
Today is National HIV Testing Day, and the Alachua County Health Department is participating by offering free HIV Rapid Clearview and STD testing today from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. at the Health Department.
HealthStreet will also be providing free testing from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (2401 SW Archer Rd, UF Building 0892).
In Marion County, testing will be offered at the health department main building in Ocala from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m, at the Parkside Garden Apartments Community Center in Ocala from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m, and at the Ramah Missionary Baptist Church in Bellview from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
For more information, visit:
- National HIV/AIDS Testing Day
- Free HIV Testing
- Alachua County offers free H.I.V. test
- Bravo Trial Day 4: Items In Bravo's SUV Tested Positive For Blood
- Florida Near Top in Advanced Placement Testing
- Drug Testing of Welfare Recipients Unconstitutional in FL
- Scientists Say Baby Born With HIV Apparently Cured
- Dentist May Have Infected Thousands With HIV
- Child with HIV "Functionally Cured"
- FDA Review Favors First Drug for HIV Prevention