Triple Shooting Arrest
OCALA- Authorities finally have a man in custody after two triple shootings occured this month.
After a fight broke out at Spring Manor apartments on sunday evening, David Prince, 19, Javon Mosley, 24, and Adam Vereen, 24, were all shot.
Prince told police that he was shot while located in a second story apartment, where a bullet came through the wall and hit him in the shoulder.
Though detectives do believe there was an argument between two of the men and others got involved, they aren't exactly sure what caused the fight to break out.
Sunday night, Police arrested 20 year old Mervyn Cotton in connection with the shooting. He's charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon.
All 3 of the victims are in stable condition.
- 2 Dead in Triple Shooting in Lakeland
- Ocala Man Arrested After Shooting at Deputies
- Man Arrested in Reddick Shooting
- Deputies Make Arrest in Williston "Crab Fest" Shooting
- Two Suspects Arrested in Overnight Shooting
- GPD: Gunman in Apartment Shooting Arrested, Writes About Crime on Facebook
- Alachua County Man Arrested for Allegedly Shooting Neighbor to Death
- Triple Murder In Putnam County
- Victim Was Pregnant in Lake City Triple Murders
- Fireworks Display Triples Small-Town Population