Zimmerman Trial Day 3: Jurors Say They Need More Information
It's day three of the George Zimmerman murder trial, and the theme of today's questions?
The role the media has played in influencing opinions.
Jurors were questioned faster today than yesterday, almost everyone coming to the courtroom claiming they had seen something about the trial on social media or on the news.
A male juror told attorneys they probably wouldn't be able to find anyone who didn't know anything about the shooting.
Juror B-87: "Of course I have my own opinions and everyone has an opinion, I wouldn't believe anyone who says they don't."
That juror, however was hesitant to share his own opinion.
Jury selection continues tomorrow as attorneys must question jurors one by one to find six objective members and four alternates.
The judge has also not decided yet if she will be sequestering the jury once the trial begins.
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Reads Charge to Jurors
- Zimmerman Trial: Jurors Asked About Presumption of Innocence
- Zimmerman Trial: Jurors Begin Deliberating
- Zimmerman Trial Day 5: Witness Places Trayvon Martin on Top of Zimmerman
- Zimmerman Trial Day 6: Detectives Ask Why Zimmerman Chased Trayvon Martin
- Zimmerman Trial Day 8: State Tries to Prove Zimmerman was a "Wanna-be Cop"
- Zimmerman Trial: Day One
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Two
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Six