NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
"Feline Frenzy and Canine Crazy" Pet Adoption Month
It's raining cats and dogs in gainesville this month.
Three agencies-- Alachua County Animal Services, "No More Homeless Pets," and the "Wagmore Foundation" are holding a month-long pet adoption event.
The first ever "Feline Frenzy and Canine Crazy" pet adoption will run through the month of July.
The event offers free adoptions of 50 cats and 50 dogs that have been spayed or neutered.
All of the animals are microchipped and up to date on vaccinations and flea and tick treatments.
"Who knows, you guys can come and fall in love with you next best friend. if you were in defense about getting an animal, maybe this is the reason for you to get up off the couch and come see us… so all month long," said Program Coordinator at Alachua County Animal Services, Hilary Hynes.
Hynes says that this time of year is the busiest month for breeding.
- "Give Me 5" for National Stroke Month
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- Grandfather Uses 10 month old Grandson as "Human Shield"
- 5th Grader "Citizens of the Month" Tour City of Gainesville
- Major Banks Decide Monthly Debit Fee Doesn't Make "Cents"
- June: A Crucial Month for Animal Adoptions
- Adopt a Shelter Cat Month
- One Family In Ocala Proudly Celebrates National Adoption Month
- Dove Media Frenzy
- Secrets to Crazy Daizy's Meatloaf