Royal Baby Celebration
Published July 24th, 2013
The newborn Prince of Cambridge has not only people in Great Britain celebrating, but many here in North Central Florida as well.
The owners of a British restaurant in Alachua County decided to celebrate with our neighboors across the pond.
The Haile Village Bistro and Queens Arms Pub, celebrated multiple milestones for the royal family... including the marriage of William and Kate and even a baby shower for the Duchess.
Today, they welcomed the baby boy, the third in line to the throne.
"Congratulations and best wishes to William and Kate... and the little one!" said co-owner, of the restaurant, Gerald Nanson.
In keeping with tradition, the bistro announced the babies birth on a board outside the restaurant and celebrated with some bubbly.
- Police Still Investigating Armed Robberies near Royal Village
- Local Queen's Jubilee Celebration
- Royal Birth Sparks Worldly Celebration
- Baby Gibbon Celebrates First Birthday at Santa Fe Teaching Zoo
- The Royal Guardsmen
- Bomb Threat Clears Plaza Royale
- Paul Ryan Stops by The Villages
- Haile Jogger Attacked, Raped
- Historic Haile Homestead
- County Commission Reverses Original Decision, Approves Archer Braid Trail Through Haile Plantation