Two Years Later, Alachua County's Airboat Noise Ordinance Goes Unenforced
Published July 6th, 2013
CROSS CREEK - More than two years after voters in Alachua County approved an ordinance designed to crack down on late night airboat noise, some residents of Cross Creek say they still hear it.
But without an airboat of its own, the Alachua County Sheriff's Office is unable to enforce the law. TV20's Trent Kelly reports the lack of enforcement is causing some to question why the ordinance is even necessary.
- 3 years later, Kamrie Mitchell's family hopeful
- 3 years later, one man remains suspect
- Months Later, Tent City Still A Messy Situation
- Gainesville/Alachua County's 10-Year plan to end homelessness- Part 2
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- 6 years later, disappearance of Haleigh Cummings remains cold
- 4 Years Later, Still No Answers
- One Year Later, Still No Answers
- 2 Years Later, No Arrests Made In Homicide
- 25 years later, memories of Gainesville student murders remain