Using TMS to Treat Depression
Published July 31st, 2013
GAINESVILLE - Dr. Michael Johnson from Sarkis Family Psychiatry joins us to explain how TMS can help treat depression, and disusses how little side effects there are from this type of treatment.
- SweetBerries "Treat for Treat"
- Dealing with Depression
- Parkinson's Disease and Depression
- Your Health: Managing Depression During the Holidays
- Clinical Trials Can Help Children and Teens With Depression
- Jerky Treats Harming Pets
- Manager From Hospital that Treated Sexually Abused Dog Wants Law Changed
- Jockey's Treat
- Gainesville Police Department Gives Kids Scary, but Safe Trick or Treating Alternative
- Be Careful What Door You Knock On While Trick Or Treating