Woman Crashes Car Into Ocala Daycare
Published July 24th, 2013
Early this morning a woman drove to a day care center in Ocala… but not to drop off her child.
The woman slammed her SUV into the infants room at the "Children's Place East" daycare.
Two infants were sleeping in the room at the time of the crash… but thanks to two teachers, no one was hurt.
One teacher saw the car coming and carried one of the children away as fast as she could.
"Thank god that we didn't panic and we all just got them all out safely and getting in shock and was just stuck. so, it was scary but thank god that we got them all out," said teacher Patrice Hopkins.
Ocala police say it's still not clear what caused the woman to lose control of her car.
According to an officer who was present, the driver seemed confused and couldn't remember parts of her drive.
She was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
- Ocala Man Dies In Car Crash
- Car Crashes into Ocala Home
- Possible Medical Emergency May Be Responsible For A One Car Crash In Ocala
- Ocala Woman Gives Birth in Car
- Miami Woman Charged In Connection To Toddler Daycare Drowning Death
- Woman Killed, 5 Year Old Seriously Injured in Car Accident
- Car Crash in Lake City
- Car Crash Claims Two Children's Lives
- Fatal Car Crash
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash