Collier Retracts $1 Million Offer to Buy Portion of Loblolly Nature Park
Published August 28th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - He's one of Gainesville's most prominent real estate developers, but after trying to reach an agreement with the city, Nathan Collier announced on Tuesday he is dropping his bid to buy five acres of city land for $1 million.
TV20's Trent Kelly reports, while some proponents of the sale view this as a missed opportunity, most neighbors are celebrating.
- Northern Part of "Loblolly Woods Nature Park" Up For Bids
- Alachua County Receives $3 Million to buy Foreclosed Homes
- One Million Dollars Towards Local Parks
- Retraction of 'General Contractor Questions AC Companies' Practices'
- Gas Leak Temporarily Closes Portions Of Main Street
- Florida's Agriculture Natural Resource and Food Industries on the Rise
- Governor Approves Purchase Of Land In Gainesville To Be Turned Into Nature Trail
- Beating the Summertime Blues: Florida Museum of Natural History
- Autopsy Reveals Teen Died of Natural Causes
- City of Archer and GRU Partner Up for Potential Natural Gas Franchise