Collier Retracts $1 Million Offer to Buy Portion of Loblolly Nature Park
Published August 28th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - He's one of Gainesville's most prominent real estate developers, but after trying to reach an agreement with the city, Nathan Collier announced on Tuesday he is dropping his bid to buy five acres of city land for $1 million.
TV20's Trent Kelly reports, while some proponents of the sale view this as a missed opportunity, most neighbors are celebrating.
- Northern Part of "Loblolly Woods Nature Park" Up For Bids
- Alachua County Receives $3 Million to buy Foreclosed Homes
- One Million Dollars Towards Local Parks
- Gas Leak Temporarily Closes Portions Of Main Street
- Florida's Agriculture Natural Resource and Food Industries on the Rise
- Battling Mother Nature
- Mother Nature Not Helping Firefighting Efforts
- USDA Declares Largest Natural Disaster Area Due to Drought
- Morningside Nature Center
- First Compressed Natural Gas Station in Marion County