Downtown Summer Jams And Now Food Truck Friday As Well
Published August 17th, 2013
OCALA - With music, cool cars and now food, the City of Ocala is proving its much more than the name, "Slow-cala." Downtown Summer Jams has been going on for three years but now there's something different.
They've added food trucks to the list, to make it a "Food Truck Friday," as well. The event provides a venue for young local bands to play for residents while they enjoy food and vintage cars.
Stan Creel with the City says community events like these help drive business to Ocala. The next one will be September 20th at the Citizen's Circle.
- City Council Discusses, Rejects Downtown Hotel in Ocala
- Ocala's Downtown City Walk Project
- Owner: Marion Theater Fairing Well During Summer Months
- Gainesville Officials Allowing More Food Truck Events
- People come out to dine out at Gainesville food truck rally
- Ocala Food Food Pantry Struggling to Serve Community
- Summer Food Safety Tips
- Summer meals program offers free food and nutrition
- Ocala Drive-In Business Doing Well After Reopening
- Gainesville 15th Most Well-Read City Says Amazon