Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting a Child
GILCHRIST COUNTY- 49-year-old Jeffery John Allen, a registered sex offender, was arrested by Sheriff's deputies for attacking a child at an undisclosed location.
Allen faces six charges, including sexual battery, and is being held on no bond.
Allen has already served two stretches in prison for sexually assaulting children.
The State Department of Corrections Records shows he served time in the 1980s and the 1990s on different child abuse charges.
- Man Jailed After Sexually Assaulting A Child
- Man Arrested For Sexual Assault
- Man Arrested for Sexual Assault Against Children
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
- Lake City Man Arrested for Sexual Battery on a Child
- Coach Arrested For Sexual Assault On A Minor
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Woman In Hawthorne Field
- Man Sexually Assaulted, Robbed At Ocala Hotel
- GPD: Surveillance Video Shows Man Involved in Sexual Assault