Michael Bargo Takes the Stand in Trial
MARION COUNTY- A surprise last minute testimony in the Michael Bargo trial postponed closing arguments. Bargo is charged with first degree murder in the death of 15 year old Seath Jackson.
TV20's Kyla Ryan was at the Marion County Courthouse to tell us what the 21 year old defendant is saying.
- Closing Arguments Finished in Michael Bargo Trial
- Jury in Michael Bargo Trial Considers Life or Death Sentence
- Michael Bargo's Mother Gives Emotional Testimony
- Opening Statements in Michael Bargo Trial
- Witnesses Testify in Bargo Trial
- Michael Bargo Trial Continues
- Seath's Mother Takes the Stand
- Charlie Ely Takes The Stand
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On