Mold Outbreak Closes Starke Elementary
STARKE - A mold and fungi outbreak at Starke Elementary School has forced school officials to close it down immediately.
Bradford County School Superintendent Chad Farnsworth says his people are working with their other school sites to find classroom space to relocate students.
Classes will resume in alternate locations on Tuesday, September 3.
Farnsworth says parents will be notified of the locations and or any other changes via mail, phone calls, or on the district website at www.bradfordschools.org
- Starke Elementary Closed After Air Tests Show High Levels of Mold
- Outbreak at Marion County School is Norovirus
- Convicted Killer Set for Execution at Starke
- Starke Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash
- 14 Charged in Meningitis Outbreak That Killed 64
- Measles Outbreak Hits Church That Preached Against Vaccines
- FAA Delays Closing of Airport Control Towers
- Dig Site for Tiffany Sessions is Closed
- Air Force Drone Crash Closes Remote Fla. Highway
- Starke Elementary Reopens After Mold Problem