Residents Near Hogtown and Possum Creek Should Boil Water
The aftermath of the large sewage spill late last month is lingering.
The boil water notice is still in effect for a handful of Gainesville residents near Hogtown and Possum Creeks who use well water.
The Alachua County Health Department took samples for testing on Monday.
The tests showed some impovement.
Additional testing will take place tomorrow-- and those results will be available on Friday.
hHgtown and Possum Creeks are now safe to be around.
More than 900- thousand gallons of waster water was poured into the two creeks duriing a pipe repair.
- Waterline Break Leaves Archer Residents Under Boil Water Notice, Repairs on the Way
- Bacteria growing in Hogtown Creek
- Water Main Break Causes Boil Water Notice In Hampton
- Residents Want To Save Possum Creek Park
- Boil Water Advisory For Starke
- Boil Water Notice Issued For The City of Waldo
- Boil Water Advisory for City of Archer
- Archer Boil Water Notice Remains in Effect
- Boil water notice for Marion County communities
- Water main breaks; boil notice in effect for High Springs