Umatilla Man Arrested for Abuse
An Umatilla man is in the Marion County Jail charged in a fight that involved a knife, scissors, and an axe handle.
Deputies say 53-year-old John Mounsey threw a long kitchen knife and a pair of scissors at a woman.
She was able to get away but Mounsey continued to chase her, this time with an axe handle.
Witnesses tell deputies Mounsey has abused both the woman and her baby before and that he has thrown a chair at them.
- Man Arrested In Abuse Case
- Lake City Man Arrested for Child Abuse
- Gainesville Man Arrested for Animal Abuse
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Child Abuse, Arrested
- Drug Abuse in Palatka, 33 Arrest Warrants Issued
- Caretaker Arrested for Abuse
- A Stroll Through One Belleview Neighborhood Ends in Animal Abuse Arrest
- Wife Arrested for Elderly Abuse
- Case of Medicaid Abuse and Fraud Unfolds With Fifth Arrest
- Child Abuse Arrest