Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Witnesses Testify in Bargo Trial
On Wednesday at least 15 witnesses testified in the Michael Bargo murder trial.
A key witness for the state is Bargos ex-girlfriend Kristine Williams.
"He said him and a group of people or some friends, I don't know exactly they had been in a fight and they ended up shooting the kid," said Williams.
Williams told the jury Bargo went into detail about how he killed Jackson on April 17, 2011 in a Summerfield home.
"Shooting him and taking him apart and burning him and then took him to the rock quarry," said Williams.
Williams testified that she let Bargo stay at her relatives house in Starke because she didnt think Bargo was serious at the time.
When questioned Williams led deputies to Bargo.
In court prosecutors worked on painting a picture of Bargo as the "master mind" behind the crime.
While the defense attorney tried proving the 21- year-old is no "mastermind" but instead another co defendant.
"There was a fall out between Seath and Kyle at one time. What's was that all about?," said Charles Holloman who is Bargos attorney.
"No," said Tracy Wright.
Wright is the mother of Kyle Hooper and Amber Wright.
Kyle and Amber have already been convicted of first degree murder. Along with Justin Soto and Charlie Ely.
The brutal murder happened at Elys Summerfield home.
Several neighbors who testified said they saw a fire pit outside Elys home.
Many also identified Bargo as one of the people outside the home on the day Jackson was killed.
- Jury in Michael Bargo Trial Considers Life or Death Sentence
- Opening Statements in Michael Bargo Trial
- Michael Bargo Trial Continues
- Michael Bargo Takes the Stand in Trial
- Closing Arguments Finished in Michael Bargo Trial
- Michael Bargo's Mother Gives Emotional Testimony
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago
- Zimmerman Trial Day 3: Star Witness Testifies
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- Teen Murder Update: Prosecution seeking Death Penalty for Michael Bargo