Gainesville Man Accused Of Child Abuse, Arrested
GAINESVILLE, FLa. -- An Alachua County man was arrested and charged with severely beating his son.
Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies arrested 22-year-old Austin Dionne for aggravated child abuse.
According to the arrest report, at first Dionne told investigators the baby fell out of his chair last week, but the injuries weren't consistent with the story. He then changed his story again this time involving a cat.
The child suffered a brain bleed and bruising. Investigators say Dionne admitted he was playing video games and became aggravated because the baby was crying. So he picked the baby up in the chair and repeatedly slammed him into the ground.
- Officer Jailed for Child Abuse, Released on Bond
- Gainesville Man Accused of Child Neglect
- Gainesville Man Arrested for Animal Abuse
- Juvenile Correctional Facility Employee Accused of Child Abuse
- Child Abuse Arrest
- Fla. Man Accused of Abuse After Young Son Found Dead
- Man Accused of Animal Abuse says "I'm not a bad guy"
- Gainesville Police Officer Accused of Abusing Daughter
- Sumter County Man Accused Of Having Sex With A Child
- Man Accused Of Possessing, Distributing Child Pornography