Governor Scott Comes To North Central Florida
Published September 27th, 2013
ALACHUA COUNTY -- Gov. Rick Scott pulled double duty in North Central Florida Thursday, playing the role of both award recipient and presenter.
The Governor began his day at the Cade Museum in Gainesville, where he presented an award to the family of the late creator of Gatorade, before eventually making his way west to Jonesville, where he received an award for his sponsorship of a bill affecting Florida's foster care system.
TV20's Trent Kelly caught up with the Governor, and filed this report.
**To see the full interview with Gov. Rick Scott, click here.
- Gov. Rick Scott says Florida is first state with locally transmitted Zika cases
- Former Florida prisons chief criticizes Gov. Scott
- Gov. Scott Appoints 5 New Members To State Board Over Universities
- Gov. Rick Scott visits Alachua company
- Gov. Rick Scott addresses Hermine in Alachua Co.
- Gold Star Day In North Central Florida
- Gov. Scott approves 3 sales tax holidays
- Gov. Scott Proposes a Cut in Annual Corporate Filling Fees
- Gov. Scott releases budget proposal for 2016
- College of Central Florida to Receive $4.3 Million in State Funding