Governor Scott Comes To North Central Florida
Published September 27th, 2013
ALACHUA COUNTY -- Gov. Rick Scott pulled double duty in North Central Florida Thursday, playing the role of both award recipient and presenter.
The Governor began his day at the Cade Museum in Gainesville, where he presented an award to the family of the late creator of Gatorade, before eventually making his way west to Jonesville, where he received an award for his sponsorship of a bill affecting Florida's foster care system.
TV20's Trent Kelly caught up with the Governor, and filed this report.
**To see the full interview with Gov. Rick Scott, click here.
- Gov. Scott Appoints 5 New Members To State Board Over Universities
- Governor Rick Scott Announces Jobs in North Central Florida
- The "Green Gov" In North Central Florida
- Gov. Scott Angry Over Air Traffic Control Furloughs
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens
- Gov. Scott Appoints Three to UF Board of Trustees
- Gov. Rick Scott Makes Appearance at Annual GOP Fundraiser
- Gov. Scott Addresses Jennifer Carroll Resignation During Stop in Ocala
- Gold Star Day In North Central Florida
- National Check Scam comes to North Central Florida