A Jury Finds Brandon Wilson Guilty of First Degree Murder
GAINESVILLE - A jury has found Brandon Wilson guilty of first degree murder in the shooting death of Artrel Dubose.
Judge Stanley Griffis sentenced Wilson to life in prison for the murder in a downtown Gainesville parking garage in 2011...some of his family members sobbing when the sentencing came down.
We spoke to the victim's family who says there are no winners...because both sides have lost their son.
The jury deliberated their verdict for just one hour.
- Jury Finds Maranda Martin Guilty of 1st Degree Murder in the Death of Paul Quandt
- Jonathan Peterson Found Guilty of First-Degree Murder
- Two Siblings Guilty of First- Degree Murder
- Charlie Ely Guilty of First Degree Murder
- Jury Finds Serrano Guilty Of Murder
- Grand jury indicts Smith for second degree murder
- Jury Finds Man Not Guilty of Touching Young Girl
- Gainesville Man Guilty of Second Degree Murder
- Ferguson Police Officer Resigns Following Monday's Grand Jury Decision
- Jury Finds Escoto Guilty