Local Officer Saves Child
A Gainesville Police officer is being called a hero, for she may have saved the life of a little girl.
Just before noon Thursday, police got a call about an 18-month-old-girl who had suffered a seizure and had become unconscious.
Officer Alicia Davis responded just before EMS got there and was able to successfully open the child's air-way allowing her to breath on her own.
The toddler is expected to be fine.
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- Retired Gainesville Police Officer Laid to Rest
- Gainesville Police Officer Resigns After An Ongoing Investigation
- Gainesville Police Investigate Claims of Officer Bribery
- Former Gainesville Police Officer Sentenced
- Former Gainesville Police Officer Receives Two Year Prison Sentence
- Candelight Vigil Held To Honor Former Gainesville Police Officer
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- Gainesville Police Officer Accused of Abusing Daughter