Local Officer Saves Child
A Gainesville Police officer is being called a hero, for she may have saved the life of a little girl.
Just before noon Thursday, police got a call about an 18-month-old-girl who had suffered a seizure and had become unconscious.
Officer Alicia Davis responded just before EMS got there and was able to successfully open the child's air-way allowing her to breath on her own.
The toddler is expected to be fine.
- Looking for Last Minute Heroes That Can Help Save a Program
- Gainesville Police Department Makes Big Prostitute Bust
- Former Gainesville Police officer Jeff McAdams pleads no contest
- Heroes Hoop
- Basketball Cop named GoFundMe Hero
- Police Benevolent Association Holiday Heroes Program
- Gainesville Veterans Honor Pearl Harbor Hero
- Student Dies After Saving Schoolmate's Life In Crash
- MCSO deputy awarded medal after saving a Summerfield man's life
- Gainesville Hero "I was trying to help"