Man Arrested for Breaking into Cars
GAINESVILLE- A man caught on camera breaking into cars at the Advanced Auto Repair on University Avenue has been arrested.
Law enforcement officers received reports that a man had entered several vehicles on the property.
According to Gainesville Police Department, video surveillance shows Charles Adams, 46, entering five vehicles belonging to the business and one owned by a customer.
He removed a battery and some change from one of the vehicles.
Officers found Adams the morning after the burglary sleeping in one of the vehicles.
He has separate burglary charges from a previous case and was additionally charged with these burglaries.
- Three arrested for Gainesville car break-in
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Police: Man Attempts To Retrieve Car By Breaking Into Tow Lot
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Chasing Down Man With Car
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car
- Man arrested after beating on woman's car
- Man arrested for car burglaries
- Marion County man arrested after stealing a pizza delivery car
- Attempted Car Break-Ins