Millions to be Invested in Silver Springs
MARION COUNTY- Governor Rick Scott announced Wednesday that nearly 37 million dollars will be invested statewide into various springs projects, including some in Marion County.
Nearly two million dollars will be added to a 12 million dollar fund that will help keep polluted water out of Silver Springs.
One step is to update a wastewater facility located near the springs so that it will better filter nitrates out of the water.
An additional one and a half million dollars will be given to divert the flow of wastewater away from the springs.
- Citizens Gather to Hear About Silver Springs Tranistion Plan
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- Plans to Remove Wild Waters in Silver Springs
- Improving Water Quality in Silver Springs
- Silver Springs Man Charged In Missouri Sex Ring
- County Take Over of Silver Springs
- Muddy Waters for Silver Springs
- Silver Springs- County's Vision.
- Man Hit by Car on Silver Springs Blvd
- Thousands of Artifacts Found in Silver Springs