Palatka Woman Injured In ATV Accident
PALATKA, Fla. -- A Palatka woman was taken to the hospital in critical condition after an ATV accident Saturday evening.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say 23-year-old Amy Warren was driving a Honda ATV on East Alachua Street when she hit a rut in the road and lost control. Her passenger, 18-year-old Amy Pfuntner jumped off as the ATV overturned. Warren did not jump off and was injured as the ATV rolled over.
Pfuntner was not hurt; Warren was flown to UF Health in Gainesville in critical condition to be treated for head injuries. An update on her condition was not immediately available Sunday morning.
- Fla. Toddler Injured After Falling from ATV
- 2 Children Injured in ATV Rollover Accident
- 2 killed, 6 Injured in Interstate 75 Crash
- Metal From Passing Truck Injures Local Man
- Starke Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash
- Scooter Accident Injures Woman
- Zephyrhills Woman Shoots Husband
- Man Gets 25 Years for Killing Woman
- Fla. Woman Arrested in Death of Fiance in Tennessee
- Woman's Decomposing Body Found