Spirit Of Faith Officially Opens Its Doors
Published September 12th, 2013
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Today the Spirit of Faith church celebrated the ribbon cutting and grand opening of their new Dream Center.
The newly renovated building was once the Dove World Outreach Center, the site of many controversial anti-Islamic episodes led by former Gainesville resident Pastor Terry Jones.
The Dream Center will now house services for the church, and Spirit of Faith has plans for expansion.
At a ceremony today, elected officials and religious leaders gathered to share their hopes for the property's future.
The church will hold an open house and family fun day this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and a live concert at 6 p.m.
Their first worship services in the new Dream Center will be held Sunday, for more information visit www.mysof.org
- Terry Jones Arrested as Spirit of Faith Opens on Former Dove Property
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land
- Spirit of Faith Announces Location of Future Dream Center to Congregation
- Protests at Dove Outreach Center
- Controversy Continues at The Dove Outreach Center
- Three New Islam Signs at Dove Outreach Center
- Dove World Outreach Center Applies for Burn Permit
- Tight Security Outside Dove World Outreach Center
- Cornerstone Academy Falls Short to Purchase Dove World Outreach Center
- Dove World Outreach Sale Finalized