UF Students Paint The Wall For Christian Aguilar
GAINESVILLE - It's been one year since the disappearance and murder of University of Florida student Christian Aguilar.
Aguilar was reported missing on September 20th of 2012 and was found 22 days later dead in a rural hunting community in Levy County.
Saturday students gathered to commemorate Aguilar by painting the 34th street wall in his honor.
Aguilar was allegedly murdered by his best friend, Pedro Bravo who is currently in jail awaiting his trial.
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Trial For UF Student Murder Case Set To August 4th
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Remembering Christian Aguilar, One Year Since UF Student Murder
- Shovel & Duct Tape Bought Before Aguilar's Dissapearance
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- Christian Aguilar App Launched One Year After His Murder
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Volunteers No Longer Needed In Search For Missing UF Student
- The University of Florida is Supporting the Search for Missing Student