2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
Published October 27th, 2013
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- It was an "Evening at the Oasis" for thousands of guests in Micanopy at the Besilu Collection for Noche de Gala.
Complete with Moroccan performers, exotic foods, and even camels, the 6th annual event raises money for the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation. The night culminated in the announcement of a one million dollar donation by the Pritchett family of Union County in memory of their father, Marvin H Pritchett.
Their gift inspired another donor to pledge one million dollars toward the cause.
The money donated goes directly to construction of the new UF Health children's hospital.
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- 7th Annual Noche De Gala Has Guests "Amped"
- Noche de Gala Kickoff Event
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- UF Shands Children's Hospital Opens New Entrance
- Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital
- Noche de Gala Preparations Underway