Armed robbery at Sweet Dreams Eastside
Published October 27th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - Police are looking for a man following an armed robbery. Sunday evening GPD officers say a man dressed in black walked into the Sweet Dreams Eastside ice cream shop at the corner of East University Avenue and Northeast 11th Street.
Officers say the man pointed a silver handgun at the clerk and demanded money. He was given an undisclosed amount of cash and fled the scene.
No one was injured, and no arrests have been made.
Officers describe the man as a black male dressed in all black, the incident is still under investigation.
- 3 Arrested for 3 Armed Robberies in Gainesville
- Gainesville Armed Robberies
- National Ice Cream Day at Sweet Dreams
- Armed Robbery Suspect Caught
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- Armed Robbery, Kidnapping in Walmart Parking Lot
- Suspects Take Victim's Clothes In Armed Robbery
- Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspects
- GPD Seeking Public's Help in Identifying Armed Robbery Suspects
- Police Still Investigating Armed Robberies near Royal Village