How Millennial Are You?
To take the quiz "How Millennial Are You?" click here and see how you measure up against others!
GAINESVILLE - They reached for the stars...but so far have experienced a failure to launch.
At least, that's how many of the millennial generations feel - based on their response to an online article that has gone viral.
The article asks - why are millennials unhappy?
It's a generation that you have ties to - whether you are a millennial, you employ millennials...or are related to one.
Gen Y's we spoke to say they tend to measure themselves by different standards than their predecessors - "I think that we would rather be happy and not make a lot of money."
An article circulating online, the talk of the social media world, saying Gen Y's are only fulfilled when they have a fulfilling career.
Kyla: "What makes a millennial happy?
Amanda: What doesn't make us happy right? We want it all...the career, the money with the carreer, the perfect family, the vacation time we need...we want too much."
The Pew Research Center says of all the generation groups...millennials are the only ones who don't cite work ethic as one their defining characteristics.
Careers today...some millenials think are more of a choice - "my parents were what their parents were. I came to college and I have all the options I want and that's more than they had."
The Pew Research Center also says millennials are on course to become the most educated generation in American history.
- What Does Dad Mean to You?
- Your Health: Can Probiotics Hurt You?
- Cops and Cupcakes...Coming to a TV Show Near You?
- Potential Changes To How You Cast Your Ballot
- 2/11/13 Fitzness Minute: How Often Should You Workout?
- Housing Recovery Leaving Millennials Behind?
- Latest Job Report Shows Millennials Doing Well In Workplace
- Valentine's Day: how much do you plan to spend?
- The Affordable Care Act: What You Need To Know
- Farm to Table: How New FDA Guidelines Affect Beef and Dairy