National Security Panel Stops By Phillips Center
Published October 4th, 2013
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Law Review sponsored a discussion on National Security that ranged from Edward Snowden's leaks to Bradley Manning's espionage.
The nation is riding an uproar over the NSA and Wikileaks scandals, panelists say that in matters of national security secrecy is important.
Former Florida Governor and U.S. Senator Bob Graham mentioned that part of maintaining strong national security involves promoting bipartisanship and cultural tolerance.
He drew on Pastor Terry Jones' notorious Koran burnings in Gainesville as an example of incidents that incite international upheaval.
- Five Former Florida Governors Visit University of Florida
- Eight Year Old Passes Away While Waiting For Heart
- Gainesville Orchestra Plays Disney For Kids
- Caravan To Catch A Killer
- Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing Comes To Gainesville
- Rainy Weather Doesn't Stop Annual VA Charity Walk
- Three suspended for paper waiting list at Gainesville VA
- Athletes, Families Weigh Security Concerns Amid Sochi Terror Threats
- Social Security Going Paperless in March
- Second Victim In I-75 Accident Laid To Rest