National Security Panel Stops By Phillips Center
Published October 4th, 2013
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Law Review sponsored a discussion on National Security that ranged from Edward Snowden's leaks to Bradley Manning's espionage.
The nation is riding an uproar over the NSA and Wikileaks scandals, panelists say that in matters of national security secrecy is important.
Former Florida Governor and U.S. Senator Bob Graham mentioned that part of maintaining strong national security involves promoting bipartisanship and cultural tolerance.
He drew on Pastor Terry Jones' notorious Koran burnings in Gainesville as an example of incidents that incite international upheaval.
- One Stop Homeless Center "Stopped?"
- Tight Security Outside Dove World Outreach Center
- Alternative Site for Homeless One Stop Center No Longer An Option
- Gainesville's One Stop Homeless Center
- Rezoning the One Stop Homeless Center
- Wait Continues for One Stop Homeless Center
- Social Security Going Paperless in March
- Athletes, Families Weigh Security Concerns Amid Sochi Terror Threats
- Five Former Florida Governors Visit University of Florida
- Gainesville Orchestra Plays Disney For Kids