Suspect Behind Bars After Holding Trespassing Teens At Gunpoint
Gainesville Police Department officers say a 15-year-old female and 17-year-old male were walking along a cow pasture near northwest 34th street in Gainesville at around 1 am this morning. That's when officers say 42-year-old Scott Parker who lives near the pasture saw the teenagers on the private property and approached them with a loaded handgun; identifying himself as a deputy sheriff and ordering them to the ground.
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
- Attempted Murder Suspect In Alachua, Behind Bars
- Quadruple Murder Suspect Behind Bars
- Thieves behind bars after burglarizing hotel parking lot vehicles
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Loften High School Dean Behind Bars after Accused of Having Sex with Student
- Man behind bars after road rage incident
- A man is behind bars after sexually assaulting a woman in a hotel room