Woman Who Tried To Run Over Officer Enters Plea Deal
The woman charged with trying to run over a police officer is heading to prison.
48-year-old Tamara Lockley entered a plea deal Wednesday. She will receive 10 years behind bars.
Lockley is charged with attempted murder of a police officer. Back in 2011 an officer was trying to pull her over after a traffic violation. She didn't stop and pulled into a neighborhood.
She then tried to run over the officer. The officer ended up opening fire on her.
Lockley was facing a more serious sentence. If a jury had found her guilty, she would likely be facing life in prison.
- Man Tries Running Over Officer
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Morrison Plea Deal
- Plea Deal in Cat Case
- Kenneth James Accepts Plea Deal in Sexual Assault Case
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- Fleeing Man Run Over by DeLand Officer
- Couple to Enter Pleas in Starved Child Case