Alachua County Kicks Off School Superintendent Search With Public Forum
Published November 1st, 2013
GAINESVILLE -- Members of the Alachua County School Board are preparing to do something they haven't had to do in nearly a decade -- hire a new school superintendent.
Almost one month after former Superintendent Dan Boyd officially stepped down, school board officials held their first public forum Tuesday night, designed to gather input from parents on what they would like to see in the district's next superintendent. TV20's Trent Kelly reports.
- School Board Seeks Publics Help in Superintendent Search
- Alachua County School Superintendent Dan Boyd to Retire Next Month
- Alachua County Schools Superintendent Picked
- Alachua County School Board Debates Implementing School Uniforms
- School Board Decides Against Adding Interim Superintendent Lyons to List of Final Candidates
- American Civil Liberities Union vs. Alachua County School Board
- Controversy at Alachua County School Board Meeting
- Leanetta McNealy Wins Alachua County School Board Runoff
- Changes at the Alachua County School Board
- Alachua County School Board to Approve Weeklong Thanksgiving Break