Chocolate and Champagne Gala raises money for Dance Alive National Ballet
Published November 10th, 2013
This holiday season, they're warming up for a performance of the always popular holiday ballet The Nutcracker, and they're also hosting The Chocolate and Champagne Holiday Gala raising money for the organization.
The Director of Development for Dance Alive Linda Rocha says this year's event will feature a silent auction, Dancing with the Stars competition, and TV20 Anchor Dave Snyder as the emcee. TV20 Weekend Anchor Emily Burris will be competing as one of the Dancing with the Stars contestants.
For event tickets, to vote for Emily, or to make a donation visit dancealive.org
- Dance Alive National Ballet Presents "Phantom"
- Dance Alive National Ballet
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Double Arm Amputee Triathlete Raising Money for Baby
- Dance Alive's "Bolero" Promises A Night Of Latin Entertainment
- Chocolates Help Create a Great Made in America Christmas
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon
- Bikers Raise Money for Theater Victim's Family