"The Color Purple" comes to Gainesville
GAINESVILLE- They want to color your world purple with the arts this weekend. TV20's Corrie Lovette sat down with director Felicia Walton and performer Isiah Blount, who portrays Harpo, to learn more about the story behind "The Color Purple". The performance is Sunday, November 3rd at 6 p.m. in the Lincoln Middle School auditorium. The cost per person is $20.
- "The Money Course" for High School Students
- Loften High School Students Commemorate, "The 343"
- Trespassing at "The Power Lines" in Bronson
- "The Rook" Approved in Marion County
- UF Tuition: "The Bigger Prize"
- Looking back to "the future"
- Gas station called "the way of the future"
- Couple gets married at home featured on "The Great Christmas Light Fight"
- NYC Art Sale Features Munch's "The Scream"
- LeMieux: Mack is "the Charlie Sheen" of Florida Politics