Gainesville Woman Celebrates A Century
It was a celebration that was a century in the making. Family and friends got together Thursday night at Grace Baptist Church in Northwest Gainesville to honor a special woman. The day marks the 100th birthday for Victoria Vincent Love-- and she was certainly surrounded by a roomful of love.
Miss Victoria spent all of her first 95 years living in Mississippi, but then moved to North Central Florida to be near family.
Family members tell us this first thing Miss Victoria did on her birthday morning when she woke up was to exclaim, "I made it!" When asked her secret to long life and prosperity, she answered, "Five words: to God be the glory."
- Gainesville Woman Celebrates 100th Birthday
- Florida National Guard's 100th Deployment Ceremony Since September 11
- "Pie Lady" of Reddick Celebrates A Century of Life
- Gainesville Woman #GivesBack on Her Birthday
- Cats in Gainesville Need Loving Homes
- McIntosh Turns 100
- Girl Scouts Celebrate 100 years
- 100 Nationwide Employees "take action" in Gainesville
- Occupy Gainesville Reaches 100 Days
- Gainesville City Commissioners Approve $100K Streetcar Study