Man Shot and Killed During Argument, Police Say
Ocala Police are questioning two people after a man was shot and killed during an argument this afternoon.
Around 1:30 this afternoon, two men got into an argument and during that argument, the one of the men was shot.
The victim was taken to Ocala Regional Medical Center, where he later died.
Police say the suspected shooter is one of the two who have been detained.
Investigators are not sure what the argument was about and they have not released the victim's name.
They have yet to charge anyone in the shooting.
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- Two Men Shot During Robbery at Ocala Barbershop
- Man Shot and Killed in Ocala
- Man Killed During Police Pursuit
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- Man Shot During Home Invasion
- Police Say Shooting Victim Fired Shots Into Crowd
- Former Police Captain's Son is Shot, Killed
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds
- Four Stabbed During Argument In Columbia County