Pedro Bravo Trial Pushed Back Again
GAINESVILLE- Pedro Bravo learned yesterday at a case management hearing that his trial will be pushed back again.
The judge in the case will be changing again for administrative reasons.
Bravo's lawyers have also asked for more time to interview the witnesses.
Bravo is accused of killing University of Florida student Christian Aguilar last year and dumping his body in Levy County.
The next case hearing will be January 14th.
- Trial For UF Student Murder Case Set To August 4th
- Judge Denies Zimmerman Deffense Motion to Push Back Trial Date
- The University of Florida is Supporting the Search for Missing Student
- High School Friend to Aguilar and Bravo Speaks Out
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Aguilar Family Believes Son's Remains Have Been Found
- New Details in Christian Aguilar Case
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom