Pedro Bravo Trial Pushed Back Again
GAINESVILLE- Pedro Bravo learned yesterday at a case management hearing that his trial will be pushed back again.
The judge in the case will be changing again for administrative reasons.
Bravo's lawyers have also asked for more time to interview the witnesses.
Bravo is accused of killing University of Florida student Christian Aguilar last year and dumping his body in Levy County.
The next case hearing will be January 14th.
- Trial For UF Student Murder Case Set To August 4th
- Trial of Pedro Bravo Set To Begin Monday
- Bravo Trial Day 1: Narrowing Down Prospective Jurors
- Bravo Trial Day 3: Journals, Letters & Sketchbooks Read In Court
- Bravo Trial Day 3: Girlfriend Takes Stand
- Bravo Trial Day 2: Father & Mother Take Stand
- Bravo Trial Day 1: Jury Selected
- Bravo Trial Day 2: Opening Statements
- Bravo Trial Day 4: Items In Bravo's SUV Tested Positive For Blood
- Bravo Trial Day 4: Receipts Show Shovel, Duct Tape & Sleeping Pills Were Purchased