Possible Retaliation Behind Murder
OCALA- Detectives believe the motive behind the deadly shooting of a man is retaliation.
Since the murder of 28-year-old Samuel Washington last Thursday, detectives discovered there has been a feud between two groups.
One group is from Silver Springs Shores area and the other group is from the Parkside Garden Apartments.
Ocala Police say a shooting that happened on November 7th is linked to the Washington murder.
Michael Drayton, a member of the Silver Springs Shores group, was shot and injured on the 7th; a week later, Washington was killed.
Detectives arrested two people for crimes relating to Washington's case Thursday night.
They are looking for two other men: 20-year-old Tydree Barrow and 19-year-old Gerod Rawls.
Both are facing aggravated assault charges.
Police are still trying to find out who pulled the trigger in each shooting.
- Gunman in Lake Butler Shooting Spree Left Behind a Note
- Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Man Behind Bars For Gilchrist County Murder
- Attempted Murder Suspect In Alachua, Behind Bars
- Quadruple Murder Suspect Behind Bars
- Possible Weapon Found in Parking Garage Murder
- Ocala Possibly Becoming an Inland Port
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Possible Medical Emergency May Be Responsible For A One Car Crash In Ocala