Shoppers Brave Cold Weather While Waiting for Black Friday
GAINESVILLE- While many are preparing for Thanksgiving festivities a different group of people in the country have their eyes set on the shopping madness that takes place the day after.
The barricades are up and the first tents have been set up in front of Gainesville’s Best Buy Store as employees brace themselves for Black Friday.
Campers began setting up outside of the store as early as Saturday and have braved temperatures near 45 degrees.
- Shoppers Brave Cold Weather While Waiting for Black Friday
- Shoppers Endure Long Lines, Chilly Weather to Find Best Deals on Black Friday
- Black Friday Shoppers
- Black Friday Shoppers Pack the Oaks Mall in Search of Best Deals
- North Central Florida Residents Brave The Cold Weather
- Eight Year Old Passes Away While Waiting For Heart
- Braddy Attends Democratic Black Caucus Forum While Lowe Attends Fundraiser
- Black Friday Preparations
- Black Friday Shopping in North Central Florida
- Black Friday