Spencer Hearing for Convicted Killer Michael Bargo
MARION COUNTY- Convicted killer Michael Bargo is back in court today.
It's been about three months since a jury found Bargo guilty of murdering fifteen-year-old Seath Jackson.
During today's Spencer hearing, both sides will present any evidence that will help the judge decide if Bargo should be sentenced to life or death.
TV20's Kyla Ryan was at the Marion County courthouse and says by 11:30 am, the defense had called eight witnesses to the stand, many who had not previously testified in the trial.
This hearing is the first of two, where both sides will call their witnesses.
The judge will make his decision at the second hearing.
- Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Faces Second Trial
- Opening Statements in Michael Bargo Trial
- Witnesses Testify in Bargo Trial
- Michael Bargo Trial Continues
- Michael Bargo Takes the Stand in Trial
- Closing Arguments Finished in Michael Bargo Trial
- Michael Bargo's Mother Gives Emotional Testimony
- Jury in Michael Bargo Trial Considers Life or Death Sentence
- Convicted Killer Set for Execution at Starke
- Stay of Execution Issued for Convicted Killer