Alachua County Residents "Go Big" When it Comes to Christmas Lights
Published December 27th, 2013
ALACHUA COUNTY -- One of the staples around this time of year are the many Christmas light displays that pop up all around North Central Florida.
While some people are content with hanging a just few strings of lights, others give new meaning to the phrase "go big or go home."
TV20's Trent Kelly reports.
- Residents ask county for "livable wages"
- Christmas Lights Spread Holiday Cheer In Alachua
- "Maddie's Pet Adoption Days" Comes to Gainesville
- Alachua County Resident Get's A Big Gift from the County
- Elections Office Will Not Move to Former "Big Lots" Store as Planned
- Relief coming to Dixie County residents
- Huge Difference By Region When It Comes To Prescribing Antidepressants To Elderly
- Christmas Light Recycling Locations
- Christmas Light Show
- High Springs lights christmas tree