Michael Bargo Becomes Youngest Person on Florida's Death Row
OCALA - Judge David Eddy sentenced Michael Bargo to death on Friday, after a jury made the same recommendation in August.
Bargo is accused of being the mastermind and trigger man behind the 2011 brutal murder of 15 year-old Seath Jackson of Summerfield.
Jackson's family was not in court for the sentencing.
Bargo's family was present, and his father told the media he thought there were pieces of evidence during the trial that weren't presented that should have been.
Bargo's attorneys plan to begin the appeals process.
Bargo is currently being transported to the Florida State Prison in Raiford.
- Required Personal Finance Classes May Be in Florida's Future
- Jury in Michael Bargo Trial Considers Life or Death Sentence
- SCOTUS: Florida's death penalty unconstitutional
- Michael Bargo's Mother Gives Emotional Testimony
- Correll executed, SCOTUS reviews Florida's death penalty
- Lopez-Cantera becomes Florida's First Hispanic Lieutenant Governor
- Supreme court ruling leaves fate of Florida death row inmates on hold
- Death row inmate Wayne Doty's request for electric chair is pushed back
- Investigators Search For Person Of Interest In Eustis Motel Worker's Death
- Spencer Hearing for Convicted Killer Michael Bargo