North Central Florida Residents Sign Up For the Affordable Care Act As Deadline Approaches
NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA- The clock is ticking for those in North Central Florida who still need to sign up for health insurance coverage for the new year. Confusion over plans and glitches on the website deterred many but now the deadline is getting closer and procrastinators have decided its time to sign up.
Michael Herbert started the process Saturday. He said, "I'd had some difficulty with the website before." The same difficulties that prevented millions of Americans from signing up for health insurance on the Federal Marketplace. Now, the deadline for choosing a plan with coverage starting January is just a day away. Those who've put it off are deciding it's time to look at their options. Herbert said, "As far as deductibles, copays, things like that and which one is going to be more efficient for me."
- ObamaCare Deadline March 31st, Extension For Some
- The Affordable Care Act: What You Need To Know
- Rubio Discusses Impact of Affordable Care Act on Businesses
- ACA Deadline Nears, Young Adults Hesitate to Sign Up
- Customer Base Growing at one North Central Florida Farmers Market
- North Central Florida Homeless Veterans Have a Place to Call Home
- North Central Florida Leaders Hope to See Federal Stimulus Money
- North Central Florida Receiving Federal Funding to Prevent Homelessness
- Deadline to Sign Up For Insurance Extended Again
- North Central Florida Residents Monitor Rising Water Levels Along the Santa Fe