Florida Nutrition Program on the Chopping Block Amidst Budgeting Issues
Published January 14th, 2014
GAINESVILLE- Remember "the four basic food groups?"
That kind of nutrition education for schoolkids comes with a pricetag-- one that may lose its funding.
The supplemental nutrition assistance program or "SNAP" is facing a cut in its nutrition education programs.
Tv20's Chris Gilmore reports for many kids the possible change may hit close to home.
- Columbia County EMS On Chopping Block
- Local Mental Health Facility on the Chopping Block? Maybe Not...
- Summer meals program offers free food and nutrition
- Court OKs Ruling Blocking Florida Cuba Contracts Law
- ASO Captain Keith Vermillion terminated amidst agency turmoil
- County Commission Votes in Favor of Budget Cuts to Community Agency Partnership Program
- Florida Board of Governors Issue $20 Million in Funding
- FHP Issues Travel Advisories For North Central Florida
- UF Plaza Block Party... Blocked
- Block Tuition at UF...Blocked