A Real Winter Wonderland in Alachua
ALACHUA - Most people in North Central Florida are bundling up against the cold tonight - but one house in Alachua is bundling up against the snow.
Matt Miller has been making snow in his yard for the community for ten years.
The temperature has to be perfect, and this batch took Miller all night to create.
Matt Miller, creates snow in Alachua: "I was always curious as to how they made snow so I started researching it and realized as long as you have 28 degrees and a few other magical components you can produce snow."
This batch will last about three days, and he uses pressure washers and compressors to create the snow.
The Millers say they are only able to open their winter wonderland to small groups in Alachua.
- WINTER WONDERLAND DANCE
- Ocala's Winter Wonderland
- Real Estate Transaction Scams
- Real Estate Sales Up
- The State of Real Estate Part Three
- Real-Life Hamburglars Arrested
- The State of Real Estate Part Two
- The State of Real Estate Part One
- Real Life Redtail
- UF Study Highlights Interest Rate Concerns in Florida Real Estate Market