Annual Creativity in Arts and Sciences
The annual Creativity in Arts and Sciences, also known as "CASE” was held today at the University of Florida. "CASE" science and art students to work together on projects that blend the two fields bringing a visual understanding to research that might be considered difficult.
"It's actually helped me to explain my project better to other people because they have that visual and they are kind of brought in by something that when you look at a poster. There’s graphs and maybe a couple of tables but when there's something as dynamic as the video it really captures your attention and it helps to explain more complex scientific conclusions or data," said Mariel Rickert.
Over 100 undergraduates had the opportunity to showcase their originality and research. Students apart of the event were allowed to compete within the collaboration categories. The showcase featured science posters, art exhibits and many performances.
- Students show abilities by combining art and science
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Unveils Budget Proposal
- Cold Case: Parents of Missing UF Student Hope Science Will Lead to Answers
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- 28th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook This Weekend
- 48th Annual Cedar Key Arts Festival
- 30th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook Features Local Artists, Restaurants
- Cedar Key hosts annual spring arts festival this weekend
- 31st annual Art Festival at Thornebrook ends
- Creative Graduation Gift Ideas